Evolve Gymnastics Membership Agreement
By enrolling in an Evolve Gymnastics program you agree to, and understand, the following:
1. I agree that Evolve Gymnastics and it's coaches, volunteers, officers, leaders, staff and agents shall be released from, and shall not incur any responsibility or liability whatsoever, for any accident or injury to the gymnast or for any damage to, or loss of, property of the gymnast.
2. I understand that participation in gymnastics activities carries with it a reasonable assumption of risk.
3. Enrolment commences on the date stated on the enrolment agreement. Membership and term fees are to be paid before the beginning of the first enrolled lesson. Term fees are calculated on hours nominated and are regardless of attendance.
4. All payments, including deposits, are non-refundable.
5. I understand that this agreement is legally binding whether my use of the facility and its services is determined and paid on a yearly, termly, fortnightly or individual basis.
6. I understand that if I do not provide accurate and up-to-date contact information I may miss out on important and timely information which may affect my enrolment or result in missed opportunities.
7. No refund is given for missed lessons. Make up lessons are not guaranteed but may be available by booking only and are dependant on availability and class numbers. Make up classes must be taken within the current term.
8. Public Holidays will not be included in class fees for students who are enrolled into classes.
9. Management reserves the right to refuse entry, cancel a membership or request a person to leave the premises if the person does not behave in a responsible manner, is under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol or displays behaviour that negatively impacts on participants, spectators and staff of Evolve Gymnastics.
10. I understand that I am responsible for the care of my child/ren, including siblings not participating in an Evolve Gymnastics program, both within the centre and in the outside surroundings. I understand that any damage caused by my child/ren in the carpark or surrounding areas will be my responsibility and I will be billed for all repairs.
11. Where a doctor's certificate is produced, term payment will be held in credit for the certificates' duration.
12. In case of emergency I hereby give consent to certified Evolve Gymnastics personnel and/or health professionals to administer emergency first aid to the gymnast and/or obtain medical and/or ambulance assistance as required. I agree to pay any costs incurred in relation to this.
13. I confirm that the information set out on this form on behalf of the gymnast is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and is being relied upon by Evolve Gymnastics and it's staff. I know of no reason or fact affecting the gymnast's health which would affect or preclude him/her from gymnastics activities.
14. It is a requirement of Gymnastics NSW, that any child or person participating in gymnastics be registered and have paid a fee prior to participation. This annual fee is paid directly to Gymnastics NSW and covers all participating children for Gymnastics Australia. The Registration and insurance cover is for one calendar year, from January to December.
15. I give permission for myself/my child to be photographed/videoed while participating in Evolve Gymnastics activities. I consent to these photos/videos being used for publicity purposes. I also give permission for Evolve Gymnastics to send me emails and SMS regarding centre based promotions.